Offers and Orders
The material on the Minimum Mart Website is provided for general information only. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind Minimum Mart.
Minimum Mart will indicate on the Minimum Mart Website if an offer is of limited duration.
An offer is subject to availability. If a Product is out of stock, despite appearing on the Minimum Mart Webshop, Minimum Mart may cancel a confirmed order. In such event the Consumer will be informed by email and any payments with respect to the order will be refunded.
Subject to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the Agreement becomes effective upon acceptance of an offer and the fulfilment of the applicable conditions by the Consumer. The Consumer accepts the offer by placing an order through the Minimum Mart Webshop. Promptly after receiving an order, Minimum Mart will send an automated email confirming the receipt of the order.
- Minimum Mart may obtain information – within statutory frameworks – about the Consumer’s ability to fulfil his payment obligations, as well as about facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the Agreement.
Minimum Mart reserves the right to reject or cancel an order, without being liable for any damages or costs in (among others) the following situations:
- The Product is not available or the Product is out of stock;
- The order is flagged by Minimum Mart’s security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- The Consumer’s billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- Minimum Mart has reason to believe the Consumer is a reseller;
- There was an error in the price displayed on the Minimum Mart Website;
- Minimum Mart cannot deliver to the shipping address provided by the Consumer.
In such event the Consumer will be informed by email and any payments with respect to the order will be refunded.
- All prices quoted on the Minimum Mart Website are in Ruppes and include (GST).
- Minimum Mart reserves the right to change the prices quoted on the Minimum Mart Website without notice. Minimum Mart will not be liable to the Consumer or any third party for price changes.
Shipping and delivery rates are applied per order. All costs in connection with shipment import and export duties and excise, as well as all other levies or taxes imposed or levied in respect of the Product, the shipping and customs clearance shall be at the Consumer’s expense. Such costs or expenses which have been paid by Minimum Mart, shall be charged to the Consumer.
Right of Withdrawal
The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. The Consumer can either dissolve the agreement and receive a refund or exchange the ordered Product. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day on which the Consumer (or a third party indicated by the Consumer other than the carrier) acquires physical possession of the ordered Product. In the event that several Products of the same order are delivered separately, the withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day on which the Consumer (or a third party indicated by the Consumer other than the carrier) acquires physical possession of the last ordered Product.